ICY thermostat operation
- You can adjust the temperature as desired using the "-" and "+" buttons.
- When you set the temperature, you will see (as long as the "C" symbol is flashing) the set temperature.
- Then the current temperature in the room will be displayed.
- As long as you are present, the temperature will be maintained.
- When you leave the room, the temperature will automatically go to a (lower) resting temperature to save energy.
- You activate the thermostat again upon entering the room by touching the "-" and "+" buttons.